Mike Garner is a content and email conversion copywriter. He has a simple and important message: your story matters!
On this call we discuss Mike’s new book Stories That Matter: The Everyday Stories of Extraordinary Business People, plus a ton of storytelling insights. Listen in now to learn:
- How good storytelling is a catalyst for change
- Why your story is important and worth telling
- How to make your story relatable to your ideal client
- Where to tell your personal story
- How storytelling can negate the need for a ‘hard sell’
- How to pinpoint the golden thread that runs through your story
- Mike’s assessment of ChatGPT
- How to foster and nurture creativity
- How stories from deep in the past can be highly relative to your message
- The importance and usefulness of regular journaling
Full episode (video version):
Never miss an episode and subscribe to the Story Copywriter email list below. You can also follow us in all the main podcast apps.