Publishing a book is the most effective way to position yourself as the go-to expert in your niche. What’s more, writing the book that only you can write is also a journey of discovery! (Sometimes called ‘type 3 fun’…)
In writing your book you get to step back and discover who you really are. On this episode I interview Isse Muratspahić, a book coach with a unique perspective on the writing process. Listen in now as we discuss:
- How to build a brand aligned with your heart and voice
- Why ‘inner work’ often has to precede the ‘outer work’ of writing a book or building a brand
- When to write your book before getting into business – how writing your book can save you years of confusion!
- How to write with both your own interests AND your ideal prospect in mind
- How long it should take to write your book
- How many pages to aim for
- Why you can trust your inner voice
- Why self publishing is often the best option for business owners
- How to use your book as a marketing plan for leveraging your other content
- Where your book should sit in your marketing systems
- How a book can help reduce your reliance on sales
Never miss an episode and subscribe to the Story Copywriter email list below. You can also follow us in all the main podcast apps.