Please note the MP3 download link is in the top right corner of the player.
I might have been living under a rock for a year, but it feels like ‘ChatGPT’ has burst onto the writing scene in recent months. Could this be the tool to (finally) automate your copy?
Well no, of course it isn’t. But it can still play an important role in your writing! On this episode I caught up with copywriter James Daniel to discuss how. Listen now to learn:
- How to use ChatGPT to produce quick first drafts
- The limitations (and dangers) of relying on ChatGPT
- Why ChatGPT can be a valuable rearch assistant
- Why ChatGPT will never (fully) replace human input
- The potential of ChatGPT for storytelling and scriptwriting
- How to use ChatGPT in your writing workflow
- Differences between ChatGPT and Jasper.ai
Links mentioned in the conversation:
Never miss an episode and subscribe to the Story Copywriter email list below. You can also follow us in all the main podcast apps.